A unique learning experience engineered for real, lasting transformation
For more than 20 years, Business Efficacy has been equipping sales leaders with a foundation of what needs to be done well to drive sales performance. And now, we combine those insights into high-impact Sales Leadership Boot Camp experiences that break through the barriers and turn sales managers into true sales leaders.
OUR BOOT CAMPS
The biggest challenges facing those responsible for leading business development efforts are how to: 1) Recruit and retain top talent, 2) Hold people accountable to what matters most, 3) Inspire peak performance, and 4) Address individual performance issues. These critical accountabilities are each a focus of individual Boot Camps, each customized by integrating clients’ processes and systems into the experience.
Master key sales management disciplines required to keep salespeople focused and executing what matters most. From this boot camp experience, you will be better able to:
- Gain commitment to the activities and behaviors that need to be done well to achieve targeted results
- Execute sales leader, manager and coach disciplines that add value and have impact
- Conduct accountability conversations that drive performance improvement
- Add meaningful value in every interaction that drives better individual performance
Hire Top Talent
Become skilled in the fundamentals of recruiting, assessing, and selecting top talent and building a high performing team. From this boot camp experience, you will be better able to:
- Source and recruit high potential candidates
- Identify and prioritize the right talents for the role and what good enough looks like
- Conduct behavior-based interviews that facilitate gathering insightful information on required sale talents
- Assess a candidate’s fit for the role using objective decision making process
Learn breakthrough leadership tactics on how to productively engage and inspire individuals and teams to desired levels of performance. From this boot camp experience, you will be better able to:
- Connect with each generation in the way that gains maximum engagement and productivity
- Gain buy-in and commitment to organizational goals, changes, and requirements
- Motivate all individuals to meet or exceed organizational expectations
- Address resistance, lack of confidence, discomfort and other barriers to execution of critical sales behaviors
Tackle Sales Execution Challenges
Develop skills to diagnose execution challenges, resolve performance gaps, and enable individual peak sales performance. From this boot camp experience, you will be better able to:
- Gather and use the right sales activity, pipeline and results data to effectively analyze individual performance
- Diagnose why individual sales performance gaps exist
- Determine the best means to productively address the gap
- Implement development tactics that drive improved performance
Boost Partner Engagement
Build the capability to establish and strengthen partnering and collaboration with internal or external resources, within and across your teams, for short or long term outcomes. From this boot camp experience, you will be better able to:
- Establish and gain commitment to mutual goals that matter
- Clarify and confirm behavioral expectations and measures of progress for all involved
- Communicate the right information at the right time the right way to ensure optimal collaboration and support
- Provide quality peer-to-peer feedback enabling ongoing continuous improvement
THE LEARNING-INTO-ACTION APPROACH
Statistics show training alone doesn’t work. Our experience demonstrates that getting training applied back on the job requires there be three key elements: A tactical step-by-step action plan, a structured forum to ensure consistent focus and support for execution of the plan over a 90-day period and management engagement to drive accountability and long term sustainability.
These experiences are why Business Efficacy anchors each Boot Camp clinic with our unique, proven 90-day Learning-Into-Action approach.
Biweekly activities that help sales leaders put practical, critical skills into execution step-by-step, one-at-a-time over a 90-day period. These are designed to help the sales leader easily and immediately apply the new skills into their regular sales leader routines upon return to the job.
Three monthly, one-hour conference calls to acknowledge progress, celebrate success, and address challenges. This problem-solving forum is engineered to provide just-in-time support to ensure continued momentum and measurable progress each month.
Three monthly, 15-minute executive consulting sessions offering tips on how to best support and ensure the new skills get put into action. These sessions help executives demonstrate the necessary leadership to drive short and long term execution of the new skills.
OUR BOOT CAMP EXPERIENCES
We offer two ways to experience Business Efficacy Sales Leadership Boot Camps.
Our standardized version for individual managers consists of a four-part series with sessions that take place quarterly in our offices in Minnetonka, Minnesota. To get the most out of this transformative experience, Business Efficacy requires that you attend each quarterly session. The sessions’ participants include sales managers spanning multiple industries with various years of experience. The Boot Camp experience is led by Linda Maxwell, CEO and co-founder of Business Efficacy.
Our customized Boot Camp is designed for intact management teams (three managers or more) seeking an experience specific to their organization. The customization involves focusing all learning on driving the organization’s targeted goals and measures of progress, while integrating the organization’s processes, programs and tools into all aspects of the experience. Session dates and locations are determined by the client. Contact us about your customized Boot Camp experience.
WHAT OUR BOOT CAMP CLIENTS SAY
“One year after the Boot Camp, our new managers outperformed the bottom third of our experienced managers in our top four key metrics: New field reps hired, new hire performance, total revenue growth and new membership. After year two, new managers outperformed the MIDDLE third!”
“The Sales Leadership Boot Camps have made an amazing impact on our organization due to their unique approach and design. I now make the bootcamps a mandatory requirement before anyone gets considered for a sales management role. It’s that important!”